Thought my driving accident may be able to get everyones attention. A little history first: Never in an accident before wednesday, no tickets in 20 years, and considered by others a safe driver. And no I was not, on the phone, eating, writing, or messing with anything else. (Part of me wishes I had been so I would have had an excuse)

Wednesday I had just left my insurance agents office and was heading to the supply house. I noticed a truck that looked like it was going to pull out in front of me and I guess I ended up paying too much attention to it. I just kept watching it to see if I needed to slow down. The truck ended up not moving, next thing I knew my light had changed from green to red. Which I happened to notice as my airbag blew up in my face! I never saw the yellow light. And never even hit my brakes! No one could believe that I was not seriously injured, sprained finger only because I wrap one finger around the steering wheel while driving and a slight bruise that broke the skin on my ankle. I was doing about 40 MPH and consider myself very lucky.
The other gentleman I hit ended up with a broken collarbone. He went away in an ambulance, myself left standing on the road with his wife while the tow trucks loaded both vehicles. His wife showed up right after the ambulance. I have never felt so small!

This could be anyone, but this time it happened to me, will you be next?

Wirewiz