ga.sparky56, yes, as in your area, this is pretty much normal, even for some of the EC's. I have, as an advertisment gimmick to set me apart from the rest, the follwoing on my business cards and the signs on my truck:

100% NEC Compliant Electrical Work

If any of them gain enough knowledge to actually argue that claim, then I have achieved my goal.

HotLine1, doing pretty well, John, thanks for asking... My free time has been used for learning IFR in Multiplayer Flight Sims. Loads of fun, and great challenge.
Nope, no rules or regs at all except for the service end of things...

walrus, I wish to deeply apologize, even though I stand by my opinion, my delivery needs lots of work and I'm sorry my diplomacy went out the window. I should thank Bill for not banning me! You are right in that I should ask for permission, but that takes all the fun out of it, and I'm sure the answer would be no. I have learned that in some situations, it is better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission. However, I am sorry, and I was wrong.

Sven, the truck's motor is in great shape, what it needs is a new truck around it... [Linked Image]

If WV actually had emmissions tests, I think it would pass... however, the WVDOT has Motor Vehicle Inspections, which includes the condition of the body, tires, windshield, lights, etc. The body alone would total it. It truly is unsafe for the road. So much so, I've borrowed an F-150 from a friend of mine to keep me going until I can buy a truck, hopefully next month sometime. Boy, what a sweet truck, and gets about the same mileage as my Nissan!

Mamills, the bank job stopped at a few temp recepts for construction and that was it... I don't think the owner is in much of a hurry.

iwire and Don, how would one correctly wire this with 2 12-2 travellers? [Linked Image]

Everyone, thanks for the comments.

-Virgil
Residential/Commercial Inspector
5 Star Inspections
Member IAEI