We are a OEM of lubrication equipment. We are trying to get CSA approval for a couple of electrical controls that we sell to Canada. Can anyone suggest either:

1) A good consultant to assist us in understanding what tests/certifications we need - then pursue this further with an approval/certification company.

2) A firm that will certify our equipment.