Question about how some of you guys would handle a problem with a house that has receptacles and lights mounted all around the house on the bottom of the overhang. The lights are spotlights but beside every light there is a receptacle, even all the way at the top of the "A" frame. The circuit does not work anymore so all of the receptacles and lights do not work. I took apart every receptacle and spotlight to see if I could see any loose wiring. I did not find any problems nor did I ever find a hot wire with my light pen. I checked in breaker panel and all of the breakers were on and all of the hots leaving the breakers were at 120vac. I checked in the panel for loose wires and found none. I checked any GFI's I could find and reset them still no lights. The switch that turns on the lights doesn't even have power coming down to the box. I tried jumping the 120 from the next switch but still no lights and It even pulled the voltage down to 5 vac when I checked the black wire I jumpered from to a neutral. Then when I pulled the jumper off and checked the same black wire to neutral there was 120vac. The homeowner said he has a problem with squirrels in the attic. I climbed up there and found the romex that was dead but I traced it to a corner where I could not go any farther. What would you guys do.