These questions are horrible, but I’ll attempt to answer them the best I can.

1. Assuming the wheel on the right has more mass it would be harder to stop due to rotational inertia.

2. My gut tells me they are both equal. If you add an unbalanced weight to either one it will cause rotation.

3. The diagram violates physics as Bill stated

4. They are trying to trick you into thinking one side will have a torque on it due to the arm. However where the chains are the torque on the arm does not come into play. So they both need to be able to hold the same weight.

5. The weight diagram is messed up from what I can see, I cant tell what they are showing.

6. Assuming the post and the arm are a pivot point the arm will be pulled clockwise. Therefore there will be a force on B.

7. This can be done with force vectors, but its easier to think of it this way. Assume that the incline is actually perfectly horizontal. Obviously the vertical weight would pull the other off the “table”. Now incline the table slightly, it will still be pulled off. With no friction it would continue to do so until the angle is made vertical for both pieces. I hope that makes sense.

8. The gears from the picture appear to be in a stable state, so unless they specify a force, there is no question.