Dodging being appointed for anything, jumping to conclusions, ducking responsibility, running down others, shooting off my mouth... let's see, what other types of activity do I do....

Seriously, I've got 3 pieces of equipment - a stationary bike, a total gym, and a nordic track... all three of which torment me into using them at least once in a while through the visual guilt process but still not often enough to make a difference (yet). We're also trying to get in an evening walk so we can build up my son's stamina before school starts. Hopefully we'll see some improvement for all of us.

I've enjoyed gymnastics 'back in the day' but no longer... I think if I did a front handspring now I'd hear a huge SNAP and come out of it with two broken wrists. I also have done a bit of weight lifting and really enjoyed it except that I couldn't find a serious and informed partner to lift with. Hubby says that I'm the strongest woman he knows... [Linked Image] he's probably right - I used to carry my mom over my shoulder to show off.

<wistful> maybe someday I'll get back into shape.... [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by BuggabooBren (edited 07-15-2005).]