Hello. My neighbor's house was built in 60s, and the previous owners added master suite addition in 1994 and remodeled 92-93. Neighbor bought in '96 and added another addition in '99, some remodeling, moved service and panel to addition and some rewiring. There are a few issues, I noticed casually, I am unsure. I suspect for some reason the work was never quite completed.

One is that regular duplex outlets in kitchen and 3 baths have GFCI protected stickers. Does this mean there is a GFCI breaker suplying? I've never seen such a sticker elsewhere.

Also existing refrigerator was moved to different wall when '99 addition was built. No new fridge outlet added, refrigerator plugged into non-dedicated circuit outlet above counter.

Also back porch has 2 recessed cans in soffit above french doors and 2 outdoor ceiling fans installed under screen roof in rain!

Are any of these big issues? I hesitate to tell her, as she keeps talking about adding yet another addition again and redoing again! Enough! So possibly problems will be corrected/removed anyway?

Also garage original 60s 1 bay, 2 bays added '88, 1 bay converted to finished storage w/ac last summer, and new bay (workshop) and storage room added this year just completed. However work looks well done and up to code.