Welcome back Scott. I too have only been 'lurking' with an occasional quick post. I am in the process of rebuilding the engine in my truck. Of course these things always happen at the worst time possible.
AutoCAD has internally exploded on me a couple of times for no apparent reason. Other times critical files just seem to disappear. At least it tells you which one. :rolleys: I think I have to reload it about once every 6 months. BTW. I figured out how to export to a usable bitmap in 2000. The File/export function works just fine but I can't find a program that can read it. So, through muck searching I found you can use.... oh now I can't remember the command! [Linked Image] I'll have to search it out again and edit the post. (Must have been that last contact with 277V.) [Linked Image]
Now I have to go find that command.
See Ya!

Whew! Found it! That was close. A month and a half of searching only to .. hu oh. What was that again? Oh! saveimg. That’s the command. It opens a dialogue box that gives you a choice o a .BMP, .TGA or a .TIFF. It also gives you buttons to adjust the size of the image. From there Photoshop recognizes the .BMP for conversion to a GIF. Now I just need to learn how to post the image to the forum. [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Nick (edited 11-09-2001).]