I have a old RS Means book that a cousin got for me must be 1995 and it has Man Hours and break down of what different part of the country charge per M.H. anyhow the book is very throughly, allthough kinda espensive and glad I got it for free was even brand new at the time. A misleading thing on this forum that alot people often refer to is books on how much to charge per hour, what every one should refer to is the man hours charged to do a particle job, because we all going to have a different rate to charge a hour. for instence I recently bought some hay from another EC in my area and he was telling me he charged $70hr and I know I myself only get $45hr for one particle town, we all charge more the further we get away, in my case the closer I work to the town of Aspen the more I charge a hour, for 2 reasons further drive time plus clientel has more $$$$..... but as for this other EC he is a faster worker (has got a system) but if he can can on average complete a opening in .5 MH and the same opening takes me .75 MH he should charge more for the for his time.
but the RS Means is a very good reference to Man Hours.
but per hour and Man Hours are 2 different issues for all of us.

[This message has been edited by highvoltageguy (edited 05-14-2005).]