hey guys

I love this forum. I've been using it as a way to get the cobwebs out of my brain after i took a year off to travel. I guess that was a pretty bad proffesional decision on my part, but there is no turning back time.

Anyways, I'm hear in Denver now, and I've had absolutly no luck finding any work, all the contractors are slow hear and just trying to keep their guys busy, so I've been told. So I'm debating whether I'm gonna go back to Vegas, where I lived for a few months, or try Dallas/ Fort Worth, where I have a few friends living there.

Now a question to all you guys living in Vegas and Dallas. How is the commercial / institutional field doing in your area? I know Vegas has alot of construction going on, and my friends say there is alot of construction in the Dallas area. But I'm wondering if the "labor pool" is full, or if there is a demand for journeymen.

Any help and tips would be greatly appreciated, guys. And actually, even if your not from those areas, how is the market for commercial electricians in your area?