Central bug control tubing??
that was and is my reaction.

I was told (it actually makes sense) that a tubing some what similar to a soaker hose (perforated along its length) is run in the walls with an outlet that an exterminator can attach a tank to, and in a small scale fumigate these walls. If you are familiar with the termites, roaches, palmetto bugs, etc... in FL it makes perfect sense. [Linked Image]