I have to add ground wires to Mil-Spec cable that has a braided shield. I have been looking all over the net for either the ferrule type hookups or the solder tube type. I can only find one place that has the solder ones and they are a bit expensive.

Does anyone out there have any experience with these types of devices or know where I can find a supplier?