I got that "our meters are more accurate than yours" line before talking to the Poco before. When they came out he had the same fluke as me. If it is 130v on both legs I would bet they wont do anything. This will happen:

1. Call the Poco. Wait on hold. Maybe you can argue with the phone person about there being a problem. They might ask "are you realy an electrician?".
2. Lineman comes out. Checks and agreess it's high. Says thay are understaffed and over worked. Can't do anything right now but he'll make a report for the next guy to fix it.
3. Still waiting for a step 3.

In the Com Ed book it says:
(1.051) Voltages specified in this book are nominal and variations in voltages from nominal values are acceptable within limits (83 Ill. Admin. Code Part 410). Voltage variation measured at the customer's service terminal(s) shall not exceed for a period longer than 1 minute:

a. 5.8% above or below nomimal voltage for a service rendared for a lighting purpose. On the company's 120v standard, the range is 127 volts maximum and 113 volts minimum.

b. 10% above or below nomimnal voltage for services rendared for a power purpose.

Let us know if they do anything,

Tom