Hi All, This is directed to those who have a lot of experience in indoor commercial lighting. I have an office that has requested track lighting for two logo signs on the interior walls. The signs are raised cutout letters eight feet long and 18 inches high. They are on walls of rooms which are illuminated with fluorescent troffers. They want to highlight the logos. My lighting vendor is recommending low voltage fixtures, 4 foot tracks with 4 heads, 20 watts each (80 watts per sign). He said with the proper placement the 20 watt lamps will do fine, but I am a bit skeptical since the fluorescents already light the area pretty well, I am afraid the 20 watt lamps will not be enough. It's not as though I could just get 2 sets of lamps, the fixtures will be fed from the 277V troffers using 2 stepdown transformers, the cost being substantially more for the bigger x-formers if I go with 50 watt lamps. If anyone has more knowledge than myself about commercial lighting please reply. Thanks, Brian