I too would like to get my business stuff out of the garage. But I do like having the office at home. I don't have to drive anywhere to do paper work. With extra tools and supplies in the garage it saves me an extra trip to pick up or drop off something. Maybe in the fucture I'll build a storage shed in the back yard for the big ladders, pipe, tools, and supplies. I can't see spending the money for a shop right now. Then I would have more utilities to pay. My house is more secure then a rental shop because someone is almost always around.

The only people that come to my office work for me or want to sell me something. I don't see haveing a shop as increasing any sales. I had a few customers ask if I had a showroom. Even if you had an office with lighting, device, and other desplays I can't see it even paying for the desplays. I seen maybe 2 places around here that have an old store front on a busy street. I wonder what they get as far as walk in traffic. I knew at least one place that would list there shop and home as 2 different locations in 2 towns to get more phone book listings.

Tom