I priced it out if I remember right it was just over $1,000. I allways thought it would be great to come up with or have a tool like this but I think it is over priced for what it is. I am a sucker for buying new tools.

If you set this up at a job for your people how far are they going to have to walk to get to it? Are you going to need to move it around and lock it up every day? You still need to use some thought using it to figure in "10%, 15%, etc. spring back" like the video said. It might be nice for the stiffer pipes like 3/4 ridgid. It may be nice for exposed work.

I would think a skilled pipe bender could do just as good and save time by not walking to the mackine. I believe the key to being a fast piper is no waisted steps, no waisted motions, and a little concintration. Maybe you would have more benifit from training emploiees(vedio/books/demostrations) on bending formulas etc.. I don't know your peoples skill levels but something as simple as making all the same bends at the same time will save alot. It is crazy to see some guys where everything is the same (wall hight, outlet, switch) and they measure and make each piece one by one.