Hello everyone, I would just like to introduce myself. I am newly registered to this forum. I have from time to time read some of the posts in the past. I am a journeyman electrician in S.E. part of Kansas. I have been an electrician since 1989. I havent been working in the trade full-time for the last few years as I had decided to pursue another career, but I have continued to work on a part-time basis. I am now trying to get myself organized and start my own small electrical service company. I look forward to meeting you all and participating in discussions. As I have had varied experiences in the electrical field and experience as a firefighter I hope that I can help to answer some questions also. I see that chats are held occasionally, I will be showing up for those as my schedule will allow. I am especially interested in the Weds. evening chat on business. Thank you to the moderators for what looks like a great message board and again I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.--Jeff