How are you guys doing with your knees? Especially the older guys--do you have any good tips or secrets for preserving your knees, not getting injured, etc.? I'm almost 41, and have been doing this trade for about 13 years. I'm in pretty good shape overall, and have always done well with physical work, even before electrical. My knees were always in pretty good shape, but over the last few years I've wrecked them at work. If I put any weight on them kneeling, they start aching and they get messed up for a few days or longer. I really trashed them earlier this week doing a lot of work in a tight crawl space. I was wearing rubber knee pads at the time, something I started a couple years ago after a particularly bad job I was on. So do any of you guys wear pads, or do you just try to avoid that kind of work, or what? Even in new commercial construction there is a fair amount of work that requires installing wire and equipment down low, it's almost unavoidable. And re-wires seem to have tons of it. Any good tips would be appreciated.