Hello Everyone!

A couple weeks worth of reading all your posts and I finally recieved my password today!( My first attempt failed due to poor typing on my part, I believe..) [Linked Image]

I'd like to introduce myself to the group, as I am sure I'll be actively posting from now on. I am a 27 yr. old Residential Electrician trying to make my way up the ladder (pun intended [Linked Image] ) of success. I love my job and most things about it.

From my very first experience with electricity, I knew I was to be an Electrician. That experience, wouldn't you know it, was a screw driver and a receptacle around the age of 10. From there I began to systematically tear apart every electrical appliance I owned from battery powered Walkmans to any broken appliance my parents discarded.

I seem to have developed a love for all things mechanical. If it "does" something, I want to see what, how, and why. On the job, my passion relates most closely to trouble-shooting and let me tell you how I do love those unexplainable occurences that electricity provides!!!

Well, I suppose that's enough of that for now. It has been a great pleasure so far reading the posts in this forum and I hope that I can add as much as I learn from everyone!!

Chris.