Anyone know how to calculate the bend radius of your service cable?

I've got an inspector who keeps failing my job even though he hasn't once taken out a tape measure. Funny...In addition to the wrong bend radius of the SEU inside and outside, the hot AND cold water not being bonded within 5' of the entrance (which is on the other side of the finished basement), and the fact that he couldn't look in the panel because HE didn't have a screw driver, he tells me I haven't met my 18" minimum over the roof coming out of the weatherhead. He told me that without a ladder or tape measure...I sent two guys to fix it and they got the conductors up to about 20". I rescheduled the inspection today and he didn't even go inside because he says we didn't fix the things he asked for outside (of course again, he didn't climb a ladder or pull out a tape measure to actually check). Apparently this guy has some sort of bionic tape measure built into his eyes...

What do you do about these kind of guys??? "Oh I didn't come prepared to perform and inspection so you fail" What the?