I changed out some office lighting from fluorescent to LED tubes, bypassing ballasts and hardwiring the sockets.

Tenants now say the lights flicker. I checked them out, and sure enough there was a flicker on a 2 minute time frame.

Flickers for about 10 seconds.

Read voltage at 1st power supply box, before running to switches, and saw a dip at same time of flicker. Normal voltage 124.8, dips to 123.4 every 2 minutes. Followed circuit all the way to subpanel, opening every box and looking for loose wires. Found none. Could not replicate voltage dip with voltmeter at panel. I have not tried following to main panel.

Tightened all wires in panel, tho none were loose.

It was late in afternoon, and tenants said flicker seems gone.

I came back a few days later, and they thought it was still gone, now flicker is back.

I have tried to check for equipment which may be causing this flicker, such as plug in heaters, copiers, etc..., but did not find anything which would account for the flicker.

I am thinking about trying some type of filter to provide a smooth voltage.

Anyone have any ideas on type of filter/power conditioners? I would like to try it on just this one circuit, as no other office has had problems with flickers, even those that have been changed to LEDs. Do they make a filter that could be mounted next to a 4sq box above ceilings?

I would like to hear some ideas if anyone has any.

Thank you.