I have been having problems with baseboard heaters in my area. Altitude might be a factor here, but I am hoping for some new ideas. We are at 7200' here in this part of Wyoming. I have been having problems with every brand of baseboard heater that I have tried. It started about 10 years ago when I was using Berko heaters. The heaters would hum when energized. Sometimes the hum was barely noticeable, sometimes it was just plain objectionable. I returned heaters to our suppliers until they finally began to question my competence. They eventually gave up and were no help at all. They called the factory reps and so did I. No one had ever heard of such a thing. The hum was coming from the element and the problem never went away. Another symptom was that the fins on the element would spin because the element was vibrating. Because I was getting no help I dropped the Berko line and went to Cadet. That worked for a year or two and those heaters started having the same problem. Over the the last 2 or 3 years the problem became so severe that I have had to search for another line of heaters. I know Cadet had some manufacturing problems for awhile, but the noise problem is still there. No help from the factory or suppliers. I've tried raywall but the noise is still there. I am now thinking of trying King heaters. Does anyone out there have any ideas? Voltages are all well within normal parameters. Noise is there whether installed on sheetrock, wood or log walls.