Hey guys, haven't been here in years, got outta the trade for awhile but have been back at it for a year.

In the years I've been doing electrical work most of it was res, commercial and industrial service. My new construction residential experience is about a whole 5 months

Company I work for does hvac, plumbing and electric. My manager is an hvac guy so we have nobody to go to when it comes to code issues, proper wiring techniques etc

So, I have been tasked to rough in three additions on the owners house AKA my boss.

So on to the specific questions:

When I was doing new construction residential we mounted our boxes by smacking a hole in the block to recess a plastic box with mounting tab mounted to a furring strips, didn't like it then and don't now. Four square boxes with a 1/2 mud ring mounted directly to the block is what I want to do

The exterior work is my main concern, the exterior is to be stucco on concrete block. What can I use for boxes for coach lights? In the past I've seen mostly pancake boxes, I don't like them. How can I mount a preferably plastic box (right on the water) in the block but still have it out far enough for stucco

Adding 8-10 floodlights on the soffit, soffit is going to be wire with stucco, no plywood. I think I should run a circuit just for the floodlights and exterior receptacles so they are not part of the interior afci circuit, agree disagree?

Numerous exterior receptacles, same issues as above, type of box, keeping box in place until stucco is applied

I realize this is a bunch of questions, I'd be happy with even a reply on one question. This job has got me sweating it big time, don't wanna fail an inspection on bosses house