In a previous discussion I mentioned troubleshooting and fixing issues in a rough looking parking lot that was wired from service to receptacles with aluminum. The main problem was that the neutral conductor feeding 3 pedestals popped loose creating voltages downstream ranging from about 50V to 240V. Of the receptacles affected two were GFCI. After correcting the lost neutral the GFCI's failed to reset. After talking to the owner I suggested replacing the GFCI receptacles with standard 15A commercial grade. Since I had never seen the insides of a GFCI receptacle I decided to take the two home and tear them apart. Today I finally found some time to get at it and while doing so I noticed the name "3 Grace" on the back. When I look at basic electrical components I usually expect to see one of the common names like T&B, Leviton, Hubbell, P&S, etc. I did a Google search and traced the product to a company in China called Zhejiang trimone electric science and technology co. Here's what it states on their website:

Zhejiang trimone electric science and technology co., ltd. founded in 2001, is an export-oriented,high-tech enterprise under the protection of intellectual property rights. We manufacture GFCIS, SWITCHES, RECEPTACLES AND OTHER ELECTRIC ACCESSORIES. We now own 75000m2 of standard workshops, which lie in the high-tech economic development zone of pinghu in zhejiang, near to SHANGHAI AND HANGZHOU. We have passed internationnal ISO9001 quality system assessment and obtained multi-country safety agency approvals: 3C, international UL, CUL, CCEE AND GS.
We live and work by our motto “Good quality and satisfied customer will make us winners”, we strive to be honest and loyal to customers and we are motivated to work hard for a better tomorrow.

http://m.smkjwangxp.diytrade.com

I've never seen this brand name before and I was wondering if anyone else had knowledge of it?

A malfunction at the junction
--------------------------------------
Dwayne