Yup!! My mind is set. I'll leave it to the experts in that field. Sub-it-out.

Trumpy: Good advice (like others here) too much voltage for my liking and one tiny Boo-Boo and there goes anything I can make on the job and then some. Don't want the liability. Also thanks for your note: "And let's get one thing straight here, it is NOT an admission of the fact that you can't do the work, in this situation, it is more like you need speciallised help to effect the desired result." - I feel better now.

sparkyinak: I will make it there before I die for sure; just don't know when yet. I have done quite a bit of traveling in my life: Hong Kong, China, Philip's, Korea, Japan, most every state in the US (except Alaska) and have lived in the Rockies. Have seen wonderful sites. I flew over the Alaskan Tundra on a flight from Chicago to Japan;; unbelievable clear day and it was great seeing it from 30k feet. I had an invite to vacation in Autralia (never been there) and would only have had to pay for flight but turned it down at the time; Yes, I want to kick myself in the butt for not taking the trip.