It has been a while since I been asked to bid for wiring a new home, seeing how the economy up here in southern Maine has been lousy, not allot of new construction for a while,Last house I did was almost 2 year's ago since then I been doing maintenance and service repair work and just about anything residential related to put food on the table to feed my 4 kid's,honestly it has been very tough especially raising these kid's by myself. Just lately I been asked by a gc who would like me to give him an estimate on a 4800 square feet total. it is a 2 story cape, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, kitchen , dining room, office room, and walk in pantry/laundry,unfinished basement, no garage just the house. I really like to get the job, but, as I mentioned ealier it has been a bit since I last did this and I am not sure what I should bid on my labor and what my material cost will be. I could really use some help in some estimate's in what you might all be pricing out for your material's and how many man hour's to do the job and @ what rate? Thank you in advance for your replies.