A LESSON learned the hard way by me.

In this area anyone can get a license. At least I am certified by the NCCER by taking the courses. When the guy at town hall first issued my license he asked me if I took any school for this. I showed him the NCCER card and he grabbed it and said, "at least someone in this town knows what they're doing now". So does that say anything.

This past weekend I had an emergency call. Someone's ele panel burned up. Replaced the entire thing; it was a burning bird's nest. Now it looks picture perfect and passed inspection. Best news was the owner had planned a birthday party for Saturday at 6pm and I killed the power on Friday at 3pm, ran to town hall, got a permit and did the work Saturday and "lights on" at 4:30pm. The customer was thrilled that I saved her party. They have a lot more work for me to do also in the future. That kind of made me feel good.

Monday I have an rough inspection for a three family house I wired by myself. First house I wired myself. No plans nothing! Just my quick drawing to the permit issuer that I gave the owner to present. "Approved" was stamped on it. So let's see what happens.