When working by yourself, how do some of you get the fan box flush with the ceiling when installing after the sheetrock etc. is up? The latest installation I did worked out pretty good, but I'm still looking for a better way. I cut my hole, used one of the new Raco metal fan boxes that has a detachable bracket that nails to the ceiling joist. The box itself works great when your measurements puts it close to a ceiling joist. You can put the brackett on it and it goes up through the hole without much trouble at all. My only little problem was trying to keep it in place til I went up in the attic to screw it in place. I finally used duct tape to hold it flush but was a little reluctant because I thought it might pull off some of the finish on the ceiling. I didn't overlap it much so it worked alright and no mess on the ceiling, although I was a little afraid it would fall when I finally went up in the attic, but all went well. Has anyone else got a better way when working by yourself? Thanks for your thoughts.. Steve..