Moderators, if you could move this to the electrical nostalgia section...Thanks.

I was rummaging through some old devices that I had lying around the other day and came across this older Hubbell Twistlock Receptacle. I've seen many of these installed in older buildings, and I'm assuming that this one predates the nema standard for locking devices. A modern NEMA L5-15 R has a little hook in on the ground slot so this one looked a little odd to me. It carries a dual voltage rating as well. (these are a little before my time)

[Linked Image from electrical-photos.com]
I got also a bunch of these single Hubbell (and some A-H)receptacles that have a really odd mount. They were in a box of really old electrical stuff at a garage sale. At first you would think that this could fit a raised cover with an opening for a single receptacle, however, the mounting tabs are about a 1/4" too small. I have no idea what these could have been used for, maybe some older plugmold type strip or something. (I have an "adjustment yoke" for a blank cover lying next to it for a gauge)