Tell me what you think of this.

I was sent to a new job Monday. It's a school renovation thats just starting.

Part of the reason I was sent there was to get the office trailers connected. The guy that is going to run the job laid this out and is working with me.

There are four small office trailers across the driveway from the school that take 60A 120/240 (208 in this case) single phase feeds. Here's the plan;

Run 4/0 Quad-plex 40' from a 3-pole 150A breaker in the MDP, through a utility room zip tied to a run of 1/2" EMT where it is connected via clear-taps to 2/0 THHN. (The bare conductor is being used as the neutral)

The 2/0 goes out through a block wall to the outside of the building through a 2" PVC sleeve. (The sleeve only goes through the wall then stops)

The 2/0 then, within 12", enters a run of 2" PVC (6' above grade to this point) which takes it up to the roof of the school.(2 stories)

On the roof, the 2/0 exits the 2" PVC via a weatherhead where it is connected to another run of 4/0 quad-plex via clear-taps which is zip tied to the lightning protection conductor appx. 100' along the roof.

The quad-plex then spans over the driveway Appx. 100' to a 16' pole made of scabbed together 2"X4"'s.

The quad-plex runs down the pole, unspliced and without conduit, into a 200A 3-Phase MLO N3R panel which is mounted on the 2" X 4" post.

Now, this is as far as it is right now. But, I know that the trailers are going to be fed with tri-plex zip tied to the trailers. Going from trailer to trailer.

Tell me what you guys think so far and I will tell you more about the trailer feeds tomorrow.