I recently changed a service from 100 amps to 200 amps. The inside panel had a ground wire going to the water pipe. This panel is not located with the mains outside. Can I leave this ground wire hooked up or do I disconnect it? I have the grounding electrode outside connectected to the Main panel outside. Thanks... Steve