I have a benshaw redistart drive with control board 30005-01 being used on an AHU and after fire drill last night it refused to start.The model is an RSD6 REDISTART and the on board display was constantly cycling(segments were going around in circles)This is not listed in the manual as a pending fault and the dealer has no idea what it means either.Anywhay after leaving it powered up all night i came back and found the display showing a fault code(F95)Again this is not listed in the manual but i did find a reference to it being a shorted SCR on lines 2&3 from other benshaw manuals.Can an SCR go from a shorted condition to an unshorted condition?
After clearing the fault the unit started up and seems to be running fine for now.I'm also wondering if there has been a revition to the software and this is why the fault code and spinning display are not refered to in the manual?
I'm seriously thinking the board is the problem not the SCR but then again neither part is going to be cheap so any help you can give would be greatly appriciated.
thanks