Hi All,
The reason I post this, is because I have acquired a serious case of Tennis Elbow over the last 6 months of working.

RSI, or Repetitive Strain Injury, is nothing to be sneezed at.
Sure, a term like Tennis elbow sounds like it is acquired by people that play the occasional little game of social tennis and have weak arms the rest of the year.

Believe me, it isn't, I've found it to be seriously debilitating, I can't even pick a cup of coffee up in the morning with my left hand.
I've also dropped a few cups when I've forgotten it's there and it reminds me with a shot of pain down my left fore-arm.

Now, the thing is, I'm right-handed, but I can't work to 100% at the moment and that really gets my goat.
All the doctor can say to me is I need to rest it and the bit that really annoyed me was "it's because you are getting older", this from a 26 y/o locum!
I've tried pain-killers, but these don't work, it is a tendon that is damaged, you could take morphine and still feel the pain.

Does anyone else here have the same sort of situation, electrical work is repetitive, I know guys with bad wrists, knees, you name it.
If you have a story, lets hear it!.

Cheers,
Mike.