I've got a job wiring a refrigerated walk in building. The Building is approx. 40 ft. X 12ft. It has 2 3 phase outside compressors (240 volt) and 2 1 phase evaporators inside with 3 fans each, and also I'm to wire 120 volt circuit for lights and door heater. I already have a 200 amp. 3 phase 30 circuit pole service that was erected for freezer trucks to plug into. As long as I put the required disconnects for the compressors and evaporators etc., can I not just pull straight from the existing service to the building via junction box etc. providing all the right sizing and overcurrent protection and not have to set another panel on the building itself?? I think I'm right but want to see if I might be missing something per Code. Since the service is not attached to the building, does this present a problem? The existing service is only about 12 ft. from where the building is to be located. The existing service is mounted on 2 X 6 treated lumber that is attached to 2 4X4's ( treated also ). This will be about the same scenario as a mobile home service.. Thanks for your input..... [Linked Image]