I get to fix the work of an unlicensed contractor... sweet. This guy lives in downtown Detroit, on the 27th floor of a 28 story condo building. Looks like an upper class type of building, they even have a door guy that opens the door for you.

Why oh why would you hire an unlicensed guy for a complete renovation... beats me.

Anyways off to my questions. We have some EMT coming through the cement floor. I need to get these to the wall a few feet away. What do we think is the best way? I know I'm busting some concrete. J-box in the floor.... naw. I'm thinking I need to bust all the way down and completely re pull the wires from the source... where ever that is. Can I use one of them 90* elbows under concrete?
[Linked Image from i146.photobucket.com]

Now we have this ..uuh.. custom panel install. First we have 100Amps.. then only 10 space? Why....? 20 or 30 space would of been nice. Then lets see... Sideways? ..err, ok well the 3 lower breakers are code compliant (3 outta 12 breakers ain't too bad)

Ok back on point... Besides this panel being sideways and only the breakers with the 'On' in the up position being code compliant. Is that many tandem breakers legal? I looked on the panel and it didn't say how many circuits was allowed.

Those are my only questions... but heres a few random pics of this place.

Apperently there are atleast 2 buried j-boxes behind the drywall in the kitchen I have to find. Looks like the plan was to bury this one too.

Heres the back of that panel and the kitchen wall wiring.
[img]https://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r272/Trick440/1300lafayette028.jpg[/img]

Last pic, this guy has a nice view of Ford Field and the Detroit skyline.
[img]https://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r272/Trick440/1300lafayette007.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Trick440; 03/05/08 11:52 PM.

Shake n Bake