It never hurts to speak to an attorney or I should say pay to speak to one, but once you retain them the results never seem to be what you think they should be. In most cases a lean will take care of the issue and paying an attorney to show you how to do a proper lean procedure in your state is a good idea too, but 9 out of 10 times that I have hired a attorney to settle a debt, the results have been less than what I expected and the lawyers all got paid real well for it. This is why I switched to collection agencies; at least I know the results o the front end.

IMHO one of the biggest problems the US has is our “Culture of Lawyers”, we jump to sue way too quickly, and the threat being sued defines way too much of our daily lives. Once the lawyers get involved, nobody really wins but he lawyers who all get paid no matter what the results are for either party.

Just my 2 cents, it never hurts to get legal advice, but once the suing starts the results are not guaranteed and it may not work out like you think it should.

The only GOOD advise someone could give you about attorneys is: Buyer Beware.

[This message has been edited by ITO (edited 03-07-2007).]

101° Rx = + /_\