I don't know why the trend around DC/Northern Virginia, but I hope it stops soon.
· Pepco Worker Who Received Electrical Shock Dies
Pepco Worker Who Received Electrical Shock Dies
Updated: Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2004 - 10:29 AM
WASHINGTON (AP) - A Pepco worker has died after being severely shocked Sunday by a live electrical wire.
The utility company says 47-year-old Michael Boxley died late Monday at the Washington Hospital Center.
Boxley was a senior line mechanic who had been with Pepco for 17 years. Officials say he came in contact with the live wire while completing repairs atop a distribution pole in the Landover area of Prince George's County.
Pepco spokesman Bob Dobkin says the accident remains under investigation.