i just submitted my bid for the electrical work involved in the construction of a brand-new pepsi-cola bottling plant, here in ohio! this is for the complete package,......production and process controls...MCC panel,(36 buckets), all stainless conduit and panels in syrup room with all watertight and sanitary wiring devices, as well as the office spaces and administrative areas!.. [Linked Image].....a thought occurred to me, (i occasionally do have a coherant thought!.. [Linked Image]), after i submitted this massive pile of paperwork.....--> i wonder what kind of "A-team" i could put together to do this job, using only the manpower and resources of all you guys on this forum? that would be a sight to behold, and the stuff great movies ae made of!.. [Linked Image]....i'll bet this would be the best-wired, and most NEC-compliant pepsi-cola plant anywhere!...of course, it might run a little past the deadline for completion, since i'm sure the job would get "hung up in committee" before the actual work began!...LOL!

just a thought.... [Linked Image]