Thought I ought to stick my head in here and properly introduce myself, some of you might have seen me on the violations forum already.

Anyway I'm from the UK, Lincoln to be precise, 19 years old, the plan was to get an electricial apprenticeship after finishing my A-levels, unfortunatly they seem to be rather scarce, so I have been looking at doing some courses at college (2330, then follow it with the 2381 and 2391 for people who know the city and guilds courses) sheffield college do 2330 as a full time (4 days a week) course, and hopefully I can get some practical out in the field experience by offering to work free on the 5th day of the week and possibly at weekends.

Hobbies include quite a few computer related things, electronics, trying to get into digital photography a bit atm, listening to music (a strange mix of rock and modern country with a bit of pop thrown in, oh and cheesy disco stuff :P), complaining about the goverment (part p, the kneejerk after dunblane, hunting, etc...ad nausem), contributing to online forums, oh and going to bars and drinking too many spirits! Think that just about covers everything!