Oh I see what youmean, Mike. Listening to radio usually takes about 8-10 hours of my day, internet? Never this much!
I'm glad that some f my age says they have that feeling they always wanted to be a radio speaker, som are lucky and some radio stations are not as much income-orientated... So back to hardware: here some old-fashioned services use radios in their showroom or shop to show this feeling they have for the things they did themselves. Or repaired. The other thing that came to my mind was this "change-the-whole-car" thing, I couldn't get my pair of speakers repaired, and the only problem of them was the konus was falling to pieces, a change needed still haven't found a person to the job. Always want me to buy new ones, but Hey, you should hear them when I put on an LP record! That sound is amazing! Also I have this "new" type of RCA plugs on the back of the amp, that has is contact faliure, so now I can only listen to RADIO!!! :~)
Also I don't see why they cannot open dissassemble or dissmount companies, it is not a hard or dirty job for unemployed and as useful as never anything before! No junk, recycle and keep the world clean.

The world is full of beauty if the heart is full of love