Hello again ,Ihave a question about a service I did last week. The new service is a 200 amp 30circiut SQD.The old service was a 100a SQD ,the homeowner complained that every time the a.c. kicked on his lights would dim the same thing happens when the pool filter is turned on.The old panel had 4 tandum breakers in it with a total of 18 circuits . While doing the final connections I went to connect the grounded conductor and the old stranded wire pulled right out. This was one of the problems, I attached the new wire to poco wire . I notice the problem still exist, I checked all my connections they were tight. I took a amp reading L1=22 L2=28 N6 amps and the wire going to the water pipe was reading 4.8amps .After asking the homeowner if POCO did any work in the area he said YES a car hit a pole across the street a cracked it .They put a new pole about 5ft over ,but all thier connections are in the same spot. I told the homeowner after it is inspected tell the POCO's service truck to check thier connections .Also the wire going to the ground rod had 0 amps,this I don't understand .Any input would be helpfull.