Hello All!

I'm looking for a word for one of my notebook's output plugs.
It is very hard to explain it, anyway I hope one of you all knows this kind of port, maybe can have a pictue and a name for it, and what is it for.
Not USB, Not screen (15 pole) not anything like those.
it has three flat plates of metal, I guess two of them has paralel endings of an IC.
It is flat, wide as the printer port, and has two clips' (?) on both sides.
The pictogram is almost the same as the screens, but there are another two rectangles under is (Seems to me as a TV)

Thanks for your help!

The world is full of beauty if the heart is full of love