Awwwww =) I feel the love! (seriously!) [Linked Image]

Im not really going to get into life matters here, but to all that might want to know more of what I've been up to, my email is in my profile.. just ask =) But the short of it is that I've got a new girlfriend & we've been spending ALOT of time together [Linked Image] I'm much happier now & things are going great!

All the warm welcomes are no less than I'd expect here! You guys are family & it's great to have a few moments to get back here! [Linked Image]

I also just got a camera phone so I can send pics in while on the run! Not to mention I can take em a little more descrete.. so look out Hehehehe :evil grin:

Anyways.... the pic above are from a service call for a circuit in the garage not working.. Got there & found the 3 panels... the middle XO panel comes in w/o a main & the 2 Zinsco subs on either side have no OCPD other than the ones installed in themselves... theyre both fed with only 12 TW & feed 2 20A circuits in the sub on the right.... the deadfronts on the right sub was "ho-made" & niether was 3R rated.... (this occuring after one of out way too many rainstorms didnt suprise me" Told the customer we should 86 what you see here & put a 200A meter main & just put everythng to that... "But.... but, how much to just make it work again??!!" Ughgghhh!!!! LOL

Best wishes for the new year!
Randy