Last year i moved a service in a residence and installed a 4 square box with some gfcis under it for a panel service outlet/convenience outlet. I returned to find the Hot water heater placed Directly in front of the panel and mounted directly over my 4 square box was a disconnect..Now I was peaved but not wanting to make waves I removed said items,and left a 30 amp disconnect on the other side of the wall for the hot water heater. Had the plumber move it and I returned and reconnected the hot water heater. The customer had not moved in yet.....It gets better....The day of inspection I find out From my AHJ....that they ..in order to make room for the hot water heater they moved the washer and dryer...Guess where they put them.......Right in front of my panel... I then proceeded to tape on the floor and mark in Very large angrily scrawled lettering that nothing was to be placed here......Gets even better...I returned to get paid a few weeks later and happened to look down there... placed neatly in front of my panel was YUP The washer and dryer.....Oh well