I am a Licensed Journeyman Electrician living in Colorado. I live in a condo and our association hosted a walk through last week to discuss items needing repair. I pointed out the following and our manager dismissed them either as not being a priority or too expensive to repair.

This particular photo shows a lighting repair made in a carport. It would appear the grounds were removed from the romex cables, and the junction box left open.
[Linked Image]
This photo illustrates schedule 40 PVC used to energize light poles. It would appear the PVC is at a burial depth of only 4 inches.
[Linked Image]
This photo illustrates the improper use of non-metallic cable, a similar method used throughout the complex, more photos to follow.
[Linked Image]
This picture shows a disconnect for an air conditioning condenser no longer supported. It is held in place only by the conduit attached.
[Linked Image]
This photo shows another problem with the air conditioning condensers...adequate protection to ensure cars aren't running into them has not been provided in my opinion.
[Linked Image]