I'm looking for some advice from someone in Ontario. I have a consolidation box for hookups to modular furniture, this box is CSA approved and has been on the market for a few years at the moment there is a project in Ontario going on to install the boxes. It has never been an issue of having both utility power and UPS run into these boxes before as the panels and circuits are clearly marked on the box. From the box they travel to plug and play devices such as floor receptacles and office furniture. Now the issue is coming up Ontario doesn't allow it without a devider installed in the box. I say all the wires are rated at the highest voltage and all the devices the consolidation box feeds are remote devices. Thus putting the unit under 12-3034 (b). The consolidation box is to be place under raised floor, the connections within the box are done on terminal strips all of which are not something anyone but qualified personel would be going into. Now in my three years of specing these units I have never had anyone come back with this problem and I was wondering if I missed something in the new Ontario code that would prevent this interpetation in this province?