ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#9745 - 05/10/02 11:55 PM Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
sparky66wv Offline
Loc: West Virginia
Fat Headed Monster has released a demo of "Bottle Fed" in MP3 format. Go to http://fat-headed-monster.com and follow the link just below the heading of the page.

Enjoy!

(That's "your's truly" on the bass)
Member IAEI
Work Gear for Electricians and the Trades
#9746 - 05/11/02 03:34 AM Re: Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
sparky Offline
<Applause>

perhaps a good theme for This Site
#9747 - 05/11/02 05:29 AM Re: Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
George Corron Offline
Loc: Lorton, Va USA
GEEEEEZ don't ya just hate it when Sparkies get together Just out of curiosity, which would be the theme for THIS site, 'bottle fed' or 'Fat Headed Monster'
Careful, I could take either personally
#9748 - 05/11/02 08:21 AM Re: Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
pauluk Offline
Loc: Norfolk, England
So now we know what Virgil was up to when he was buying up every copper cylinder and heating element in the state....
#9749 - 05/12/02 05:55 PM Re: Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
sparky66wv Offline
OK Paul, I've thought about it for a couple of days now... and I still don't understand...

"...copper cylinder and heating element..."

What would I do with them?

(Boy I hate it when a joke is over my head...)

Uh, George, obviously, AC/DC's " High Voltage " would be the theme for ECN... Or maybe something from the band " Tesla

Glad you enjoyed it Steve, more to come...
I'll revive this thread with a new post when it happens (so as to not clutter the thread listing with too much not-electric stuff)...
But Yuk and myself have been tweaking some old tapes to put into MP3 format. Right now, we're getting started on a new drummer. Our last one has parted ways, we're waiting for one to explode on stage a la "Spinal Tap"... Yuk wants to put together a "drummer package" with tapes, set list, bumper stickers, and a name tag. (We seem to be going through a lot of drummers...) CD's not finished either... Back to square 1...

[This message has been edited by sparky66wv (edited 05-12-2002).]
Member IAEI
#9750 - 05/12/02 06:01 PM Re: Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
sparky66wv Offline
Uh, I used to use copper tubing for slide guitar work, and heating elements would help make it "hot"...

Am I close?

Member IAEI
#9751 - 05/12/02 08:11 PM Re: Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
sparky66wv Offline
George has hinted that you're talking about a still...

Okie dokie... now I feel dumb...

Member IAEI
#9752 - 05/13/02 03:14 PM Re: Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
pauluk Offline
Loc: Norfolk, England
Sorry if it was too obscure, but yep, a still is what I was hinting at with all the bottle talk!

After all, you have provided your own evidence that you spend quite some time "way back in them hills".....

I don't know the "High Voltage" recording mentioned above, but for anyone who knows/remembers Johnny & The Hurricanes, they did a great rockin' instrumental also called "High Voltage" back in about 1960/61.

Member Spotlight
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question
Featured:

2017 NEC and Related
2017 NEC
Now Available!

Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 42 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

New in the Gallery:
SE cable question

Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 51
HotLine1 43
gfretwell 17
Trumpy 16
Ruben Rocha 13

Newest Members
clee512, Jdscott2005, FAIZAN, Regitest2, sureshazhagai

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals