by Potseal
12/01/16 09:59 AM
Wow, that was close!
by jraef
11/28/16 07:06 PM
Earthquake in New Zeeland
by RODALCO
11/27/16 11:25 PM
Calling all Non-US members!! (Non-US only)
by Tjia1981
11/27/16 06:33 AM
New in the Gallery:
12.5A through 0.75mm˛ flex (just out of curiosity)
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
gfretwell 15
HotLine1 10
Trumpy 8
Texas_Ranger 8
sparkyinak 7
Who's Online
1 registered (sparkyinak), 237 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#9745 - 05/10/02 11:55 PM Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
sparky66wv Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Fat Headed Monster has released a demo of "Bottle Fed" in MP3 format. Go to http://fat-headed-monster.com and follow the link just below the heading of the page.

Enjoy!

(That's "your's truly" on the bass)
Member IAEI

Work Gear for Electricians and the Trades

Arc Flash Clothing, Gloves, KneePads, Tool Belts, Pouches, Tool Carriers, etc. etc....

#9746 - 05/11/02 03:34 AM Re: Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
sparky Offline

perhaps a good theme for This Site

#9747 - 05/11/02 05:29 AM Re: Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
George Corron Offline

Loc: Lorton, Va USA
GEEEEEZ don't ya just hate it when Sparkies get together Just out of curiosity, which would be the theme for THIS site, 'bottle fed' or 'Fat Headed Monster'
Careful, I could take either personally

#9748 - 05/11/02 08:21 AM Re: Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
pauluk Offline

Loc: Norfolk, England
So now we know what Virgil was up to when he was buying up every copper cylinder and heating element in the state....

#9749 - 05/12/02 05:55 PM Re: Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
sparky66wv Offline

OK Paul, I've thought about it for a couple of days now... and I still don't understand...

"...copper cylinder and heating element..."

What would I do with them?

(Boy I hate it when a joke is over my head...)

Uh, George, obviously, AC/DC's " High Voltage " would be the theme for ECN... Or maybe something from the band " Tesla

Glad you enjoyed it Steve, more to come...
I'll revive this thread with a new post when it happens (so as to not clutter the thread listing with too much not-electric stuff)...
But Yuk and myself have been tweaking some old tapes to put into MP3 format. Right now, we're getting started on a new drummer. Our last one has parted ways, we're waiting for one to explode on stage a la "Spinal Tap"... Yuk wants to put together a "drummer package" with tapes, set list, bumper stickers, and a name tag. (We seem to be going through a lot of drummers...) CD's not finished either... Back to square 1...

[This message has been edited by sparky66wv (edited 05-12-2002).]
Member IAEI

#9750 - 05/12/02 06:01 PM Re: Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
sparky66wv Offline

Uh, I used to use copper tubing for slide guitar work, and heating elements would help make it "hot"...

Am I close?

Member IAEI

#9751 - 05/12/02 08:11 PM Re: Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
sparky66wv Offline

George has hinted that you're talking about a still...

Okie dokie... now I feel dumb...

Member IAEI

#9752 - 05/13/02 03:14 PM Re: Completely Unrelated to Electricity: Fat Headed Monster MP3 Now Available
pauluk Offline

Loc: Norfolk, England
Sorry if it was too obscure, but yep, a still is what I was hinting at with all the bottle talk!

After all, you have provided your own evidence that you spend quite some time "way back in them hills".....

I don't know the "High Voltage" recording mentioned above, but for anyone who knows/remembers Johnny & The Hurricanes, they did a great rockin' instrumental also called "High Voltage" back in about 1960/61.

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals