Can you make this work?
680.22 Area Lighting, Receptacles, and Equipment.
(1) Circulation and Sanitation System, Location. Receptacles that provide power for water-pump motors or for other loads directly related to the circulation and sanitation system shall be located at least 3.0 m (10 ft) from the inside walls of the pool, or not less than 1.5 m (5 ft) from the inside walls of the pool if they meet all of the following conditions:
(1) Consist of single receptacles
(2) Employ a locking configuration
(3) Are of the grounding type
(4) Have GFCI protection
(4) Restricted Space. Where a pool is within 3.0 m (10 ft) of a dwelling and the dimensions of the lot preclude meeting the required clearances, not more than one receptacle outlet shall be permitted if not less than 1.5 m (5 ft) measured horizontally from the inside wall of the pool.
[This message has been edited by gfretwell (edited 09-07-2005).]