The following paragraphs seem to apply:LFMC is a service raceway (230.43)The non current carrying metal parts would need to be bonded. This was pointed out some time ago in trade publications and proposals citing the discoloration of the outer jacket when the metal became a parallel path for stray current.I think 99 ROP for 250.30.
(A) Bonding of Services. The non–current-carrying metal parts of equipment indicated in 250.92(A)(1), (A)(2), and (A)(3) shall be effectively bonded together.
(1) The service raceways, cable trays, cablebus framework, auxiliary gutters, or service cable armor or sheath except as permitted in 250.84.
The method of bonding on the line side of the service equipment should comply with the following. I think in your case Item 4 will work but again I haven't seen the installation.
(B) Method of Bonding at the Service. Electrical continuity at service equipment, service raceways, and service conductor enclosures shall be ensured by one of the following methods:
(1) Bonding equipment to the grounded service conductor in a manner provided in 250.8
(2) Connections utilizing threaded couplings or threaded bosses on enclosures where made up wrenchtight
(3) Threadless couplings and connectors where made up tight for metal raceways and metal-clad cables
(4) Other listed devices, such as bonding-type locknuts, bushings, or bushings with bonding jumpers