ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#73523 - 12/27/06 06:24 PM anyone work for Rexmoore??
kojunho Offline
Loc: bay area, ca
looking for a new job and thinking about applying to rexmoore electrical. anybody on this board working for them?? yay or nay??
Work Gear for Electricians and the Trades
#73524 - 12/30/06 03:38 PM Re: anyone work for Rexmoore??
ShockMe77 Offline
Loc: Rahway, New Jersey
I live on the east coast and have never heard of them before. However, I just looked at their website ( http://www.rexmoore.com/home.htm ) and if I didn't plan on going into business for myself, that's the kind of company I would want to work for. I'm attracted to the professionalism of the company.
#73525 - 12/30/06 10:41 PM Re: anyone work for Rexmoore??
mhulbert Offline
Loc: Anaheim, CA USA
I am in Chico (90 miles north) and I have heard nothing but good things of that company. Mind you, this is mainly in regard to their management, I guess they are very proffessional aobut their business, supoosedly their strategic plan for the next 10 years fills a binder. The source of these kind words came from people with Sac Builders Exchange. Sorry, I don't know what it's like to be a guy in the "trenches". Let us know if you go for it!

Mike

Member Spotlight
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question
Featured:

2017 NEC and Related
2017 NEC
Now Available!

Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 54 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

New in the Gallery:
SE cable question

Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 49
HotLine1 43
gfretwell 18
Ruben Rocha 12
Trumpy 9

Newest Members
Freecrowder, clee512, Jdscott2005, FAIZAN, Regitest2

ECN Electrical Forums - sponsored by Electrical Contractor Network - Electrical and Code Related Discussion for Electrical Contractors, Electricians, Inspectors, Instructors, Engineers and other related Professionals